In order to truly understand the incredible benefits associated with contemporary Chinese herbal medicine, we have to take a closer look at today’s prescription drug landscape:
- Almost 120 Americans die as the direct result of opioid overdoses every day, and more than 120,000 people are hospitalized each year.
- As of 2017, the cumulative economic burden of prescription drug misuse has reached $80 billion – which marks a harrowing 40% increase during the past decade.
- Approximately 30% of people that are prescribed opioids for chronic pain misuse them.
- According to a recent survey, upwards of 80% of heroin users started out by misusing prescription drugs.
- On an annual basis, prescription drug abuse kills more people than traffic accidents.
As a result, we’re starting to see a shift within our cultural zeitgeist. People are beginning to turn towards safe, effectual Chinese herbal medicine as an alternative to dangerous, addictive opioids and drugs.
What Are the Most Popular Options?
Regardless of whether you happen to be struggling with unremitting pain, intestinal issues, cancer, liver disease, chronic fatigue, infertility, or any other common condition, it’s important to note that you now have a wide range of natural curative options at your disposal, which includes the following:
- Personalized acupuncture solutions to mitigate pain, quell musculoskeletal discomfort, combat stress, and improve your hormonal balance.
- Organic Chinese herbal medicine treatments that have been clinically proven to control inflammation, improve liver function, boost cognitive health, stave off the development of cancer, and provide countless other benefits.
- Granular extracts, raw herbs, and topical oils to use as dietary supplements, all of which can replace the inorganic, processed OTC pills that usually do more harm than good.
How Do I Find a Reputable Clinic in My Area?
If you’re interested in learning more about Chinese herbal medicine in Oakland, CA and wish to establish a relationship with a renowned local practitioner, you should schedule a consultation with a distinguished college of medicine in your vicinity in the near future.
In this regard, the Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley is world-renowned for being able to provide impactful, holistic medical solutions for people of all ages and backgrounds. Their highly trained in-house team specializes in treating and rectifying a seemingly infinite number of conditions and disorders, so feel free to call (510) 666-8248 to book an introductory meeting with a knowledgeable, compassionate health expert – you’ll be glad you did. Watch their videos at YouTube Channel to know more!